Test Prep Links: Grades K-8
These links are to general test-prep sites that provide questions in multiple-choice format that students can answer online.
- Reading & Math Strategies: a collection of Language Arts and Math test prep links for Gr. 3-6.
- Test Prep Practice from Brainchild Standards-Based Assessment and Instruction.   Select "Online Assessment" then click on appropriate state.
- Houghton Mifflin Mathematics: Test Prep Practice for Grades 1-6.   The site also hosts "Be a Better Test-Taker" which discusses test-taking strategies for students in Grades 1-6.
- SAT Math Pro: Video Lessons on Demand
These links are to state test-prep sites that provide sample questions.
- Illinois State Board of Education
- New Jersey Department of Education
- Arlington Central School District Math Performance Assessment Tasks
- Oregon Third Grade Examples
- Massachusetts: Grade 4 Math Questions
- New York: Grade 4and Grade 8 Sample Math Test Questions
- Washington: Sample Math WASL Questions
These links are to released items for these tests.